1. The bigger you are, the faster you go. The kids were graceful. Me, I looked like Clark Griswold after he waxed his sled. Skis in a V my ass.
2. Kids fear nothing. My daughter and her classmates went from, “I am not sure about this…” to “I am going to ski a Black Diamond!” They need an in-between hill; like, not bunny… but definitely not green. Like pink – pink sounds safe.
3. It has been 15 years since I skied. Maybe that is a streak that should keep going.
4. Why is there no alarm for when I’ve fallen and can’t get up! That commercial used to be funny. I am not laughing anymore!
5. Kikkan, your a badass to even put these shits on!